What’s included in best Tamarind Purée for Delicious Desi Recipes
HOME MADE: Fully homemade using the freshest ingredients for the best flavor! Tamarind paste, or pulp, is firm, sticky, and filled with seeds and fibers.
PURE INGREDIENTS: The ingredients used are pure and genuine.
INSTANT SOUTH INDIAN RECIPE: This traditional South Indian Dish is known for its rich taste. Tamarind puree is essential to Indian cooking here in the States. Its sweet and sour taste makes it a great addition of flavor to various meals. Tamarind is also used in various Jamaican, Mexican, Chinese and Thai recipes. This puree is all you need to prepare a great Indian meal in minutes.
MADE BY A SMALL BUSINESS IN THE USA: This product is 100% made in USA. We are a small business that takes pride in having happy customers. We value your business and your satisfaction is our goal.
Uses of Tamarind Puree:
- A couple of tbsps of Tamarind can bring a remarkable sour quality to a chutney or any side dish
- The acidity of tamarind is a great meat tenderizer, and can be used in marinades before cooking
- Tamarind is a primary ingredient of Worcestershire sauce
- Tamarind is a staple of every type of Indian curry and dish.
- Pad Thai uses Tamarind Puree when whisked with fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar
- In the Caribbean Islands, Tamarind Trees have been growing since the 16th Century. Despite its strong flavor, tamarind can be the primary ingredient of a dish. Combined with sugar, which can tone down the tart taste, tamarind balls are a regular dessert in the region